Conservatory Warm Roof Comparison
Looking to find the perfect conservatory warm roof? Need help finding a replacement roof with the lowest possible U-value? Not sure which will provide the very best performance? No sweat, you're in the right place!
Compare Conservatory Roofs make things as simple as can be. Breaking down warm roof comparisons to its basics, we'll show you the warm roofs we think are going to be the perfect match for your home.
- Easily see which conservatory warm roofs have the finish you're looking for.
- Filter by glazing options and show the most energy efficient solutions.
- Take the stress off your frames by sorting conservatory roofs by weight.
- What are you waiting for? Start your warm roof comparison now!
Find Your Perfect Solid Roof Now!
What Makes a Warm Conservatory Roof?
Let's face it; no one wants to sit inside a conservatory that's like a fridge in winter and an oven in the summer. Too often in the past, this has sadly been the case, commonly known as the Goldilocks problem. But that's why we compare conservatory warm roofs because we know that they offer excellent levels of thermal efficiency.
By choosing a quality warm roof, you're ensuring that you'll be able to use your space 365 days a year.
We make it even easier for you to find a great replacement conservatory roof. We do all the number crunching required to match our conservatory roofs to your specific criteria.
What to Look for
Wondering what all the numbers mean? Don't sweat; we'll talk through some of the key features we compare below. In no time at all, you'll be a warm roof expert.
The U-value puts the "warm" in warm roofing. It's this number that determines how comfortable your conservatory will be all year round, keeping heat out in summer and in during winter. So, when it comes to U-value, the lower the number, the better. A nice and low U-value will ensure that your space is never too hot or too cold but just right. It could also mean savings on your heating bills too! If your current conservatory roof is losing a lot of heat, a new warm roof could mean better insulation and big savings on heating costs. That's a win all round!
At it's simplest, the lighter the roof, the better it is if you're replacing a roof on existing frames. A heavier roof doesn't necessarily mean stronger; it's just more weight going on top of your existing window frames that could affect structural integrity over time. Look for the lighter conservatory warm roofs out there, some of which are also the strongest.
Probably the easiest number to compare; it's exactly what it says it is. Thanks to advancements in modern technology and manufacturing, it's much quicker to get a whole new conservatory roof installed than it ever used to be. A lot of them are prefabricated as well, which means less work, and more importantly, less mess. Some of the quickest conservatory roofs to install can be up and running in just two days. That's a whole new roof in the space of a weekend!
The minimum pitch is all to do with the angle of your new conservatory warm roof. The smaller the minimum pitch, the shallower the angle your conservatory roof can be. It has a big impact on aesthetics, with some homeowners preferring a smaller minimum pitch, giving more flexibility for designs. We show all the minimum pitches of our solid conservatory roofs in degrees, so you can quickly and easily compare the pitches.
Start Your Comparison!
So, now you have a better understanding of what to look for when comparing conservatory warm roofs, what’s stopping you? Start comparing all warm roofs now to find the perfect one for your home today!Start Comparison
Frequently Asked Questions
What are cold spots?
If you’ve looked into warm conservatory roofs a little, you may have come across the term cold spots. It’s an area where heat can escape which can lower the energy efficiency of your property and makes for a potentially chilly environment.
Depending on the construction of your warm conservatory roof, these can be completely eliminated. Our filtering options include one for cold spots, allowing you to find a conservatory roof that ensures a toasty level of warmth all year round.
Are they all waterproof?
- Every solid conservatory roof worth its salt will offer a great amount of waterproofing. And in this country, where rain is all too common, it’s lucky they do. Thanks to excellent engineering and great construction methods, every warm conservatory roof we compare will ensure that water doesn’t enter your home.
Are there customisation options?
- Yes, of course! The conservatory warm roofs we compare come in all shapes and sizes, and on top of that, there are numerous glazing and tile options to boot. With so much flexibility, you'll be able to ensure your warm conservatory roof is perfect for your home.
How do I get started?
- Ready to start your own warm conservatory roof comparison? Great! It couldn't be easier, you can start your comparison here. You'll be asked to input your specifications and preferences. From there, we'll take care of the rest, crunching all the numbers to show you the conservatory warm roof we think is right for you!